Amdi

ANSØGNING TIL MOD, SUPER MOD & ADMIN PÅ TEAMSPEAK

SKRIV JERES ANSØGNING HER!                                                          spacer.png

Jeg søger hermed om Super Mod på TS.

Styker: Guacamole nigga penis -  Professionel sangskriver - Nazist i tidligere liv.

Svagheder: Kender ikke Obamas efternavn - Don't know the father to the kids.

Håber at i finder mig værdig som TS staff.

Okay gamerz. So i would like this thing called "Server Admin", the reason is that the killer keeps banning me, but then i talk about his sister and mother, and who his father is, and how good his Facebook wall paper is 👍 

I think you need a server admin with some bear balls you know. Please accept my ansøgning or my advokat will be in contact with you very soon😈 

And if i do not get my server admin i will expose WHO AMDI'S MOTHER IS TO THE KIDS. And just so you know, i am ikke playing, n-word. 🤣

I think that the sister need to know the brother, so the father knows who have cum inside of the sister, and who the father is

4 hours ago, MikkelKrogh said:

Okay gamerz. So i would like this thing called "Server Admin", the reason is that the killer keeps banning me, but then i talk about his sister and mother, and who his father is, and how good his Facebook wall paper is 👍 

I think you need a server admin with some bear balls you know. Please accept my ansøgning or my advokat will be in contact with you very soon😈 

And if i do not get my server admin i will expose WHO AMDI'S MOTHER IS TO THE KIDS. And just so you know, i am ikke playing, n-word. 🤣

gung ging gang gung ging gang gung ging gang gu-gi-ga-gung ging gang gung ging - gung ging gang gung ging

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.